Meet Utility Band
Utility Band is a 3D printed assistive device designed to help upper limb amputee's complete everyday tasks such as eating, writing, and holding various tools. The goal of Utility Band is to have a modular platform that is both simple to use and incredibly versatile. We have open-sourced all of our designs so that the maker community can make modifications and improvements to our existing hardware.Download Now
Our devices are multi-purpose so that amputee's can have the best experience possible.
At Havenlabs, we consistently develop supporting tools to expand the functionality of our devices.
- 331P Wiking MAN SD 200 Bus Werbemodell Denon Nr.0386 von 85 sehr selten in OVP
- Maist Ford Mustang 1 18
- 81576 Nissan Gt-R Nismo Gt 3 White, 1 18 Autoart
- 1 18 Die Cast Maito 1948 Porsche No 1 Typ 356 Roadster
- 1 18 GT Spirit Singer GT088 + Red Leather Porsche Base Acrylic Top
- Vintage Marx Wagon Train 10 light bluee pioneers and cavalry men R17874
- 1 18 ERTL AMERICAN MUSCLE 1940 FORD DELUXE COUPE STREET ROD PEARL GREEN pd 12
- Schuco 1 43 VW T1 Lufthansa Crew Bus + 2 Figurines SHU03186
- REPLICAR SPYKER C8 DOUBLE 12.S 2003 - BEIGE METALLIC 1 43 - EXCELLENT - 17 16
- MODELCARGROUP MCG18059 SAAB 96 V4 1967 BEIGE 1 18
Our team works to provide devices for our Veteran amputees at no cost.
infantry (WWII) - 28mm British egnqfs1123-Pre-1970
Our mission to help others in need is inspired by the sacrifices made by our Veterans. Thank you for your service!
Used: An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|MPN:||Does Not Apply|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
The Best Place For Veterans To Get A Helping Hand
"We are a team of engineers that has come together to improve the lives of our nation's veterans who have dedicated themselves to protecting our freedom." Our inspiration is the blood, sweat, and tears that have been sacrificed for us to live without the burden of danger. Havenlabs aspires to help disabled veterans across the nation by donating custom 3D printed assistive devices. "We would not be where we are today without the generosity of others." We believe that our veterans, after their extraordinary sacrifices, should not have to experience the financial burden of having to purchase assistive devices.
Our Amazing Team
Our team started off with just an idea in Poughkeepsie, NY and has grown tremendously since then. We have worked extremely hard in order to design and build assistive devices for our U.S. veterans.
Head of Finance
Mechanical Design Engineer
In The News
Havenlabs has recently been featured in numerous news articles including 3D Printing Industry, 3Printr, and more. Click on the links below to learn more!