NEWZoomer Playful Pup Realistic interactive Robotic Dog Electronic Toy
- IXO RAM454 MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO X N.00 SAFETY CAR JAPAN 2008 MIYOSHI-HAYASH 1
- 1 43 ignition model - IG1153 PANDEM R35 GT-R bluee Metallic
- Siku 1 60 - Henschel F201S Citerne Aral
- 1 18 GREENLIGHT - 2001 FORD CROWN VICTORIA NYPD INTERCEPTOR LIGHTS & SOUNDS
- 1 18 JOHNNY LIGHTNING AUTO COOTER 'S FORD MUSTANG DUKES OF HAZZARD ART. 21957
- IXO MODEL LM1926 LORRAINE-DIETRICH B3-6 N6 LM 1926 BLOCH-ROSSIGNOL 1 43 DIE CAST
- Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR, 1955 Mille Miglia, Ltd Ed of 2000 by CMC M-119
- 77456, NISSAN JUKE R 2.0 (White) 2016 (Composite Model 2 Door 1 18 AUTOart
- GREENLIGHT COLLECTIBLES - 1 18 - GMC A TEAM - VAN AGENCE TOUS RISQUES - 13521
- Geosafari EL-8700 Electronic Educational System with Charger Bag Card Sets
Duke Children's Ranked Among Top 50 Children's Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
Duke Children’s is ranked among the top 50 children's hospitals nationally in 9 specialties by U.S. News & World Report, which just released their 2019-2020 rankings of the best children's hospitals. The specialties are cancer, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, neonatology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonology, and urology.
North Carolina’s First Double Hand Transplant Recipient Grateful for Gift
In April 2017, Debra Kelly developed an invasive strep A infection that almost killed her and required her hands and legs to be amputated. Just 10 months after learning about Duke’s hand transplant program, Kelly became the first person in North Carolina to receive a bilateral hand transplant. Today she is thrilled to be regaining her independence and returning to the activities she loves.
Weight Loss Surgery Gives Mom New Lease on Life
Michelle Taylor of Bahama, NC, woke up one morning with an epiphany: “I just had this overwhelming feeling that I wouldn’t be here in 10 years.” Her weight was out of control, and she was ready to make a change. After deciding to try gastric bypass surgery, she made a list of things she wanted to do after losing weight. Since her surgery in August 2014, Taylor has lost 140 pounds and has crossed off every single item on her list, including the most important one: to live.
Duke Health BlogMore Stories
Martin- F. Weber 1814 Natural Turpenoid-31.98 Ounces. Chartpak. Brand New Jul6
Lamaze Prepared Child Birth Class
Spark Modell 1 43 S1670 lotus 109 f.1 Ford Belgien GP 1994 j. Herbert - Neu Jul8
Loud and Proud Communication Group for Parkinson's Disease
Breast & GYN Cancer Support Group