Casey was diagnosed with scoliosis at 10. At age 17, she had scoliosis surgery at CHOC Children's Hospital. Today, she's a thriving college student.
Whether your family is jeting overseas or planning a stay-cation, an unplugged family vacation can do wonders to help a family reconnect and bond.
CHOC Walk in the Park now includes “Walking for a Hero,” a program to honor the children who have passed away. Families are given special hero capes to commemorate the bravery that extended throughout their child's short but impactful life.
Playground safety tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics on how to keep your active, adventurous kids safe this summer.
- Corgi 1 76 Scale Diecast OM41912 - Leyland PD3 Queen Mary British shoes Corp.
- Elastolin Marked WW2 Germany 8 Composition Toy Soldiers Drum, Grenade, Rifles
- Very Rare 1970's Novoexport A-4 Moskvitch 427 MiB
- Rare Mercedes GL Russian Police Moskow Jeep 1 43 Minichmaps
- Norev 185242 Renault 4 Parisienne 1964 black-red 1 18
- CORGI VINTAGE 267 BATMAN BATMOBILE BIKE HOT WHEELS MATCHBOX COLLECTION
CHOC Children’s is one of only 50 pediatric facilities in the nation to earn recognition as a best children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report.