Casey was diagnosed with scoliosis at 10. At age 17, she had scoliosis surgery at CHOC Children's Hospital. Today, she's a thriving college student.
Whether your family is jeting overseas or planning a stay-cation, an unplugged family vacation can do wonders to help a family reconnect and bond.
CHOC Walk in the Park now includes “Walking for a Hero,” a program to honor the children who have passed away. Families are given special hero capes to commemorate the bravery that extended throughout their child's short but impactful life.
Playground safety tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics on how to keep your active, adventurous kids safe this summer.
- OLD VINTAGE LESNEY MATCHBOX K-20 TRACTOR TRANSPORTER
- 1968 AMC AMX bluee w White Stripes 1 18 Ertl American Muscle Diecast New In Box.
- CORGI TOYS 224 BENTLEY CONTINENTAL excellent & ORIGINAL BOX
- Porsche 911r 1 18 Spark Neu Ovp Dealeredition silver green WAP 021 146 0H
- Citroen CX 25 TRD Turbo 2 Kombi grey 1974-1991 Nr 247 1 18 Otto Mobile Modell ..
- Pitstop 1 43 1998 Jeep Skaife Overland 4x4 Resin Handmade Model Car
- Vintage Mighty Tonka Forklift No. 3996 1st Year Near Mint Window Boxed 1975
- NOREV - 1 18 - MERCEDES-BENZ 280 CE C123 - 1977 - 183587
- Built & Painted 1 35 - PzKpfw II Ausf. F
- (Self-Correcting Letter Puzzles) - Self-Correcting Letter Jigsaw Puzzles
CHOC Children’s is one of only 50 pediatric facilities in the nation to earn recognition as a best children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report.