Casey was diagnosed with scoliosis at 10. At age 17, she had scoliosis surgery at CHOC Children's Hospital. Today, she's a thriving college student.
Whether your family is jeting overseas or planning a stay-cation, an unplugged family vacation can do wonders to help a family reconnect and bond.
CHOC Walk in the Park now includes “Walking for a Hero,” a program to honor the children who have passed away. Families are given special hero capes to commemorate the bravery that extended throughout their child's short but impactful life.
Playground safety tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics on how to keep your active, adventurous kids safe this summer.
- AMR GYL Kit Metal Assembled SB 1 43 - Rondeau M379B Le Mans 1980 Belga No.17
- Old Minicar 1 43 Search Polytoy Diamond Pet
- 1 18 Sauber F1 P.Diniz 180000086 Minichamps
- HumVee Vintage Mahogany Wood Model 12+ Long From Office Display
- MCLAREN FORD M23 USA GP WEST LONG BEACH 1977 MASS MINICHAMPS 530774392 1 43
- BROOKLIN MODELS PONTIAC BONNEVILLE CONgreenIBLE BRK 25 1 43
CHOC Children’s is one of only 50 pediatric facilities in the nation to earn recognition as a best children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report.